Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, you will love the serenity and beauty of our mountainside retreat. Your wedding/reception day will include access to our 60-foot observation tower with a five county view, our quaint pond and stream, access to trails, indoor and outdoor facilities, outdoor adventure activities and more. Book your tour and reserve your date today.
Meador Building: Can be used for ceremony and/or reception. Seats 150 auditorium-style seating or 120 with tables and chairs. Has Bridal Suite, Family Room, and a wrap-around porch.
Porterfield Building: Can be used as small reception area, Bridal Suite, rehearsal dinner space for up to 35 people. Has a wrap-around porch.
Pavilion: Large outdoor and covered space. Can be used for ceremony and/or reception. Seats 200 auditorium-style or 120 with tables and chairs.
Starr’s House Lodge: Can be used as Groomsmen Suite. Has lodging for up to 32 guests (2 large bunkrooms and 1 small bunkroom).
Pricing varies based on logistical needs. Packages are customizable.
- Outdoor Only Package: Garden Stage and Picnic Area, Pond, Creek, Gazebo, Trails $800
- Simple Package: No logistical setup/turn-around is needed during the event. $2,000
- Plus Package: Logistical setup/turn-around during the event, i.e. ceremony and reception occurs in one space. $2,500
- Non-peak season: November—April Peak Season: May—October – Additional $250
- Saturdays – Additional $250; Dinner/Dress Rehearsal or Day Before Setup – Additional $250
All Packages Include: All main buildings: Meador, Porterfield, and Starr’s House Lodge; Pavilion, tables and chairs, tablecloths, audio/visual hook-ups, projector and projector screen; Kitchen and use of charcoal grill; Bring your own caterer and ABC license; Setup and breakdown of event; Caboose Car Bed & Breakfast stay and anniversary stay; Service fees and taxes. Outdoor Only Package includes: Access to bathrooms in downstairs Meador Building and chairs.
Deposit: 50% of total cost is due upon signed contract. Remaining balance is due one month prior to event.