Housekeeper – Part-Time /As-Needed $12 / hr.
Apple Ridge Farm is looking for an experienced housekeeper to clean and maintain facilities and lodging areas. This position is located in Copper Hill, VA 24079.
- Maintaining the overall cleanliness of assigned areas to Apple Ridge standards and requirements.
- Performs other duties as requested including but not limited to sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning and stocking bathrooms, trash removal, recycling, etc.
- Services guest rooms as needed in accordance with Apple Ridge Farm, Caboose Car Bed & Breakfast procedures such as stocking guest room supplies, changing bed linens, while following company standards and safety/security procedures.
- In some instances this role would also be responsible for conducting ‘deep cleaning’ activities within the guest rooms or event spaces in conjunction with volume needs or preventative maintenance tasks.
- Secures the facility, ensuring buildings are locked/unlocked as required.
- Ensures security of company assets.
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- This position requires strong attention to detail and an ability to communicate effectively with team members verbally and in written form.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be proficient in use of e-mail, Google calendar, and smart-phone apps. Must have smart phone and good cell service.
- Must pass a successful Virginia Background Check to include violent crimes and crimes against minors.
- Reliable transportation.
Training and supplies will be provided.
Location: Apple Ridge Farm located in Copper Hill, VA 24079.
Hours for this position are limited and scheduling will occur as needed, on a part-time basis.
Additional hours will be available for event cleaning as-needed and seasonally during spring, summer, and fall months. Pay rate of $12 per hour. Payroll occurs bi-weekly.
If the above sounds like a fit for you, we would love to have you join our Team!
All interested, qualified applicants should e-mail their current resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org . More information is available by calling India at (54) 682-5566.
Position open until filled.